Light weight fiberglass planters
Title: Light weight fiberglass planters
Broadcast: 10th October 2015
Presenter: Steve Wood
When it comes to choosing pots for plants, the range is endless. You have your traditional terracotta, kiln fired glazed and though beautiful, they can be pretty heavy.
- Lightweight fiberglass planters are great inventions, not only do they look good but they are very easy to handle, so there is less of chance in injuring yourself.
- Just like your traditional planters you can put anything in them, from potted colour to fragrant lavender, everything will thrive.
- These planters will also make the perfect water garden, simply choose not to drill the drainage holes and select your favourite water plants.
- Another alternative is to create a trendy succulent garden, in this case, pre drill for drainage; half fill with soil and start planting. Even if you forget to water this for a week or two over summer, it will still look great.
- Waldecks Melville have an extensive range of these great looking pots for all your planting needs and loading them into the car won’t be a problem at all.
Waldecks – Contact: 08 9254 6730