Title: Energy Garden
Broadcast: 17th October 2015
Presenter: Darren Seinor
Growing a garden is a lot like raising kids as you would need to provide a loving and nurturing environment, plenty of sunshine and fresh air as well as ample clean, healthy water to ensure the best possible results. You must also feed them right to ensure you see strong healthy growth with the minimal amount of sulking, bringing pests and diseases.
- West Aussie gardens have dry and sandy soils providing unique challenges for your garden to thrive. So it would make sense to use a product that is designed in WA with WA conditions in mind. Bailey's Energy Garden is exactly that, making it the ideal choice for WA gardeners.
- It contains Zeolite that improves the water and nutrient holding capacity of the soil, making them more available to your plants when they're needed and Humates that will greatly improve the fertility of the soil, boosting beneficial microbial activity, which in turns increases root growth and makes nutrients more readily available to the plants.
- Applying it could not be simpler as the ingredients are combined into a homogenous pill which ensures even application. Simply sprinkle onto the soil surface at the recommended rate and water in well, either with your irrigation system or a hose.
- With a full range of nutrients that includes trace elements, this WA product is suited to a wide range of plants, including fruit and veggies as well as ornamentals which eliminates the need for a variety of fertilizers and nutrient supplements which makes gardening a lot less complicated!
- A quality complete fertilizer like Energy Garden will making feeding your much loved plants so much easier and then, like a proud parent, you get to see them grow into strong, healthy and happy specimens and that's what gardening is all about!
Baileys’ Energy Garden: Contact - 08 9439 1688