Yates Rose Gun Advanced
Title: Yates Rose Gun Advanced
Broadcast: 17th October 2015
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
If you’re a keen rose grower, you may be only too aware of the damage that can be caused by various pests and diseases, so do yourself a favour and grab some of this gear, Yates Rose Gun Advanced. You’ll find it in the hardware stores and nurseries and you’ll be glad you got some because it’s a great all-rounded spray that controls the most common rose pest & disease problems.
- The Rose Gun has a highly effective combination of a low toxic synthetic pyrethoid insecticide, a systemic insecticide and a systemic broad spectrum fungicide.
- It will control aphids, budworm, thrips, two-spotted mite, whitefly, black spot, powdery mildew, rust. And you can also use it on other ornamentals.
- The insecticide works via both contact and stomach action, and the systemic insecticide and fungicide are absorbed into the plant’s system and is translocated around the plant to control disease – basically it works from the inside out.
- It comes in this easy to use, trigger pack so there’s no mixing, no measuring and no mess.
- Apply 3 sprays, 2 weeks apart. For best results, spray in the morning when there is little or no wind and little direct heat from the sun. Avoid spraying blooms or flowers in full sun as slight petal marking may occur.
- For more tips and advice, head to the Yates website which now has a Live Chat function manned by horticulturalists from 8.30am – 4.30pm AEST weekdays.
Yates Rose Gun Advanced: Contact - 1300 369 074
Website - http://www.yates.com.au/products/pest-control/insects-ready-to-use/yates-rose-gun-ready-to-use/
AS SEEN ON