Yates Fungus Gun
Title: Yates Fungus Gun
Broadcast: 24th October 2015
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
Have you got any fungal issues around the home? Well you’re not alone as many have been enquiring on the Yates website into fungus, in particular the powdery mildew.
- Powdery mildew is a nasty fungus which spreads a white or ash-grey film over the upper and lower surfaces of the leaves of plants-usually the older leaves.
- It likes high humidity and dry conditions with the spores being spread by air movement and water splashes. It is a common disease on roses, crepe myrtles, dahlias, zinnias, calendulas, sweet peas, cucurbits and vine crops.
- Luckily it’s pretty easy to control, as the name suggests Fungus Gun is specifically designed to deal with fungus, it contains a systemic fungicide that travels through the plant to control black spot, powdery mildew & rust – works from the inside out.
- It works systemically within the plant providing both protectant and curative activity to prevent and control a range of fungal diseases, including black spot, powdery mildew, leaf spots and rust.
- Using the Fungus Gun is easy as there are two settings on the nozzle, a broad, fine spray, and a streamlined jet for bigger distances and the sharp shooters.
- Do not apply on or around food or animal feed crops. Do not apply if rain is expected within 24 hours or when shade temperatures are near 30°C or higher.
- For more tips and advice, head to the Yates website which now has a Live Chat function manned by horticulturalists from 8.30am – 4.30pm AEST weekdays.
Yates Fungus Gun: Contact - 1300 369 074
Website - http://www.yates.com.au/products/disease-control/ready-to-use/yates-fungus-gun-ready-to-use/