Power Gear Lopper
Title: Power Gear Lopper
Broadcast: 31st October 2015
Presenter: Kim Syrus
When it comes to cutting branches, one of the most common things we do is over estimate how big a branch we can cut with our secateurs. And while you might eventually get the branch cut, it’s the damage to your snips that’s the problem.
- The extra pressure you apply puts an enormous strain on the mechanism and that’s definitely not good a good thing.
- Loppers, like these Fiskar PowerGear Loppers are designed to cut through bigger branches thanks to simple physics.
- The longer handle provides a larger force to make the cut. Hook the branch well into the cutting blade and close.
- If you are looking to buy a pair of loppers then these PowerGear Loppers are well worth considering. The FiberComp™ handles make the tool extremely lightweight and strong while the SoftGrip™ covered handles are so comfortable plus the patented mechanism makes cutting branches up to 55mm thick, even easier.
- Check them out at your local hardware store.
Fiskars’ Loppers: Contact - 03 8645 2400
Website - http://www2.fiskars.com/Products/Gardening-and-Yard-Care/Loppers