Keeping the Lawn healthy with Troforte Fert-O-Lawn
Title: Keeping the Lawn healthy with Troforte Fert-O-Lawn
Broadcast: 16th April
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Trevor works on repairing his lawn after a harsh summer and irrigation failure has left his lawn with dry patches.
- Before anything, ensure that your irrigation is working and make sure that it spreads all along the lawn. Aerate and apply wetting agents to the dry patches and water it until it is bubbling, this will treat hydrophobic soils.
- The next step will help your lawn recover: apply Troforte Fert-O-Lawn to the patches. Troforte is a slow release fertiliser that is designed to get the best results out of your lawn.
- Troforte Fert-O-Lawn feeds your lawn in small amounts everyday and it has a well-balanced mix of nutrients, which are vital for your lawn. It makes sure that your lawn is pest resistant but most importantly, it makes sure that your lawn grows really well.
- Troforte Fert-O-Lawn doesn’t need to be watered in. While old-fashioned lawn fertilisers tend to release nutrients quickly and burn the healthy microbes out of the soil, Troforte Fert-O-Lawn releases nutrients slowly over a long period of time allowing longer lasting growth over months at a time.
- Troforte Fert-O-Lawn contains 24 healthy microbes, meaning if your lawn is lacking its needed microbes, Troforte will bring them back straight away.
- Lastly, make sure to apply and spread a lawn reviver over the top of the patches, this strong combination will ensure your lawn is revived and ready to tackle the winter months.
P: (08) 9302 1633