Troforte Vegetable and Herb
Title: Troforte - Vegetable and Herb
Broadcast: 7 May 2016
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Trevor introduces us to a special blend of Troforte M designed especially for vegetables and herbs.
- In autumn as the weather moves into the 20s, it is optimal growing conditions for most garden plants.
- Remove any plants that are spent and have finished their crops.
- A lot, like tomatoes, will start to regrow, and to retain them they need to be taken care of.
- Tomatoes are best staked or tied up against a frame.
- To get a new and strong crop, older branches are trimmed off. The other branches are tied up against the frame. These branches will be the supports for the growth that will bear the new crop.
- Be sure to boost your tomatoes back into productivity by boosting the soil’s health with beneficial microbes.
- Troforte M gives amazing results this time of year when there’s more moisture in the soil that activates the microbes that move through the soil quickly.
- There are over 60 beneficial trace elements and minerals in this blend of Troforte M, resulting in a more complex food.
P: (08) 9302 1633