Seasol – 12 Secrets to Gardening Success: PowerFeed with Troforte
Title: Seasol – 12 Secrets to Gardening Success: PowerFeed with Troforte
Broadcast: September 3rd
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
Looking at all the lush growth in the gardens one can only imagine the amount of energy required for such production, and as the weather warms up it’s only going to get bigger and better. It’s now time to increase the fertilising side of plant feeding and Nigel teaches us the best products to use to provide the best balance of nutrients to promote growth in your plants.
- In winter we’ve been applying Seasol all over the garden to keep the plants healthy, but now it’s time for fertilising. Nige spreads a granular plant food over the soil, Seasol PowerFeed, which really packs a punch.
- PowerFeed with Troforte is an organically enriched granular plant food that delivers a unique balance of slow and quick release nutrients to all plants – including natives.
- The nutrients help to promote vigorous growth and stimulate flowering and fruiting. It boosts health by providing the essential nutrients of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium, plus adds iron, magnesium, calcium and trace elements.
- PowerFeed also contains specific granules, which are coated organically with 24 strains of beneficial microbes. The microbes work to help soil structure and assist plants nutrient uptake and helps to protect plants from soil-born diseases.
- The prills come into life and spring into action when watered, so be sure to water the granules in after application. It is effective for up to three months after application, but for best results Nigel recommends replying PowerFeed every 6-8 weeks.
P: (03) 9729 6511