Garden Express Hedging
Title: Garden Express Hedging
Broadcast: September 17th
Presenter: Melissa King
Mel shows us the perfect plants to create the perfect hedge or border.
- Hedges play so many different roles in the garden. They can help to define space, highlight paths or walkways or create private rooms. They’re beautiful works of art in their own right.
- To create the perfect low hedge or boarder, turn to stylish evergreens like Dutch and Korean Box, which can be clipped closely to create a classic formal hedge.
- Bring a touch of Asian style to the garden with a boarder of Mondo Grass or brightly coloured Mandinas.
- Bring another dimension to a hedge boarder and use flowering beauties like Lavendar, Mexican Orange Blossom or Agapanthis – both decorative and functional.
- Among the medium sized shrubs, English Box makes an elegant hedge or decorative plant, or bring some silver to the landscape with clipped Westringia.
- If you really want to create a private space you can’t go past traditional Pittosporums or Photinias, which have been tried and tested on Australian gardens for years.
Garden express have teamed up with the Gurus for a special offer.
To get your hands on 15 plants for only $30 visit the Garden Express website and look for the Guru hedges offer.
P: 1300 606 242