PowerFeed Green: Seasol – 12 Secrets to Gardening Success
Title: PowerFeed Green: Seasol – 12 Secrets to Gardening Success
Broadcast: September 17th
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
The Garden Gurus is all about the secrets to gardening success and this week Nigel shows us how to extend the flowering and fruiting season.
- The first step is to remove any old dead leaves and any spent flowers. Next, it’s time for a well-balanced plant food.
- The best product to use for a nice balance of nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and trace elements, which are really great for plant and soil health, is Seasol’s PowerFeed.
- Nigel’s been using PowerFeed for years now and it’s got everything your plants love.
- What makes it so special is it also acts as a soil conditioner because it’s got liquid compost, which break down clay, improve soil structure and it helps the soil retain moisture and nutrients.
- Not only is it great on promoting colourful flowers, it’s suitable on all plants, even edibles!
P: (03) 9729 6511