Holman Greenwall & Mobile Greenwall
Title: Holman Greenwall & Mobile Greenwall
Broadcast: October 8th
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Holman have developed the Greenwall concept, which have been developed to provide options for people in different situations. Trev shows us the Mobile Greenwall.
- This is clever. The Mobile Greenwall is a combination of the original Greenwall system, with the original pots, plus larger, all on a convenient mobile trolley and with built in irrigation!
- The moveable trolley system allows you to move your plants as the sun situation changes in your garden, very important for small gardens.
- The stand comes in a knock-down kit form and is easy to assemble. The planters are 9-pots of different sizes to suit different plants root systems and growth size.
- Make sure you set the irrigation up straight away. The main pipe in the back and one dripper per pot. It will water on your allocated days if you decide to use a Holman tap timer like Trev has.
- Even filled with pots, the Holman Mobile Greenwall is lightweight but it’s also on wheels.
P: (08) 9204 1011