Title: Waldecks Bentley
Broadcast: Sunday Jan 15 2017
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Garden centers are a great place to get ideas on all things gardening! You can speak to a horticulturalist at no additional charge and avoid making devastating mistakes in your garden. Today Trev visits one of his favourites.
- As people’s lives are getting busier, their time to go outside to the garden is limited. Then why not bring the garden in!
- Indoor plants benefit us by filtering the air removing toxins like Carbon monoxide, benzene (see our chart in the shade house).
- Many people ask how often they should water their indoor plant – Let it dry out and then give it a good soak. Alternatively use a moisture meter (demonstrates how it works).
- Give them a bath every so often to remove dust buildup.
- Liquid feed- Give them a boost.
- Fertilize with a slow release twice a year.
- Finding the right location and right plant for a spot.
- Pest to look out for – mealy bugs, fungus gnats (show products to treat).
P: (08) 9309 5088