Troforte Mineral Mulch
Title: Troforte Mineral Mulch
Broadcast: Apr 1
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
Mulch plays a critical role in our gardens and is rally important to their success. There’s numerous benefits, with the main one being insulation. It helps to reduce water loss through evaporation by up to 80%! It also helps to insulate the soil. Today Nige shows us a Mineral Mulch you simply need to get your hands on.
- Lucern based, contains natural plant growth stimulants.
- Contains Troforte MMM technology that includes minerals and microbes contained in easy to use cubes.
- Expands up to 8 times its dry weight. One bag will expand to approximately 100 litres. Fantastic water holding capacity. Lasts up to 8-9 months.
- Thermally processed, which makes it guaranteed to be weed and disease free. Light coloured straw ensures heat is reflected and thus keeps soils cooler in the hot months.
- Also contains a high quality humic soil conditioner. Short straw composition keeps snails at bay as they find it difficult to move over the mulch once spread.
- Australian made. This is a dry mulch and one bag covers up to 7 square meters on your first application whereas other ‘wet’ mulches only cover 2 square meters.
- SNAILS HATE IT! – the short straw structure makes it very difficult for snails to walk over.
P: (08) 9302 1633