Scotts Lawn Fertiliser
Title: Scotts Lawn Fertiliser
Broadcast: Apr 1
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Its important to fertilise in Autumn to help the grass recover from our extreme weather and wear & tear in summer, as well as prepare the grass for the long winter ahead. Today Trev shows us how with a premium slow release granular fertiliser.
- Thickens lawns to prevent weeds.
- Feeds for 3 months without burning when directions are followed.
- Pet & child friendly, which means they are able to re-enter the lawn after application.
- Huge coverage from a small 4 kg bag. Covers up to 285m2.
- Perfect all lawn types including Buffalo.
- The soil is general still warm enough for the nutrients to be released and the grass plants to take advantage of their last feed before becoming less active.
P: (02) 8602 9000