Mowing Made Easy – Cub Cadet XT 2 Enduro Series
Title: Mowing Made Easy – Cub Cadet XT 2 Enduro Series
Broadcast: Apr 8
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Trevor often gets asked how he goes about maintaining his garden and it is one of the important things anyone with a garden can do. He gives us some tips and shows how you can design a garden to reduce maintenance.
- Hardstand areas that are paved require very little maintenance.
- Lawns contained within boarders reduce weeds running into the garden.
- For those of us with large lawns, machinery can play a huge part in reducing workload.
- Line trimmers and push trimmers are all fantastic for lawns but when you’ve got a huge area you really need a ride on mower to make your job easier.
- This tractor mower really is the top of the range. It makes it a dream to maintain your garden, with lots of features to help you get out and take care of your lawn.
- Cub Cadet really sits at the serious end of the ride-on market, with so many features to help you reduce maintenance, increase efficience and make caring for your huge lawn easy.
- The catcher also allows you to easily catch lawn as you go along, making incredible mulch for your garden.
The Garden Gurus