Misting Kit Tips
Title: Misting Kit Tips
Broadcast: Apr 15
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
One of the most rewarding things you can do now is grow seedlings. Buying them can be expensive and not always deliver the desired result, that’s why growing your own with a greenhouse is such a cool idea.
- Over the years we’ve featured lots of innovative ideas from Holman Industries, a family owned Australian company designing and innovating with some really cool ideas like a Misting Kit.
- One of the most important stories we’ve done featured a $30.00 greenhouse from Bunnings and the all-essential Holman Misting Water System.
- A misting system can drop temperatures 8 degrees Celsius and that makes being outside during hot days so much more bearable but when you want to grow more delicate plants or to grow seedlings at home using the greenhouse and a Holman Misting System is a brilliant way to go.
- The brass nozzles provide fine mist, which keep the moisture levels up, ensuring developing plants don’t set back. Attach it to a misting tap timer, set and forget.
- Autumn is the best time to grow your own plants. Everything from cuttings, to winter veggies by seed will do well now and the high humidity, warmth and moisture from this combination of greenhouse and misting kit will deliver great results for a small investment.
P: (08) 9204 1011