The Harvest – Delish Promo
Title: The Harvest – Delish Promo
Broadcast: May 27 2017
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Join Scott Taylor and Russell Blaikie as they show you what’s to come on new series Delish, kicking off on June 11 2017!
- Crispy skin barramundi? Not a problem with this cheffy trick Russ shows us today.
- The guys show us how to correctly cook fresh marron, and serve them together with a yacon salad. Starting with some beautiful watercress, we’ve then got to segment grapefruit and the oranges and sprinkle over the salad.
- Now for the yacon. Trevor is a big fan of the yacon, South American super food, gives it a beautiful, fresh, clean texture in the salad. Next pour the dressing over the salad, sprinkle it with some walnuts, finely slice some red onion and then sprinkle it over the salad.
- Finger lime mayonnaise? Two ingredients. Store bought mayonnaise and some finger limes, an Australian indigenous fruit, you’ve got to try it. They are so power packed. All we’ve got to do is place that lime flesh into the mayonnaise and mix it together.
- Pop the marron into the freezer to put them to sleep, drop them into boiling water for about 1.5 minutes to blanch them. The meat will release from the shell when you chargrill it later.
- Look at this food and you’ll see its food that you want to eat! This is just Delish. Keep an eye out for the guys on Delish; it’s all about great food worth sharing.
The Garden Gurus