Troforte Veggies & Herbs
Title: Troforte Veggies & Herbs
Broadcast: September 9th 2017
Presenter: Melissa King
In spring, soils are starting to warm up, which is why it’s time to start planting vegetables such as sweet corn, capsicum, tomatoes, and eggplant. Melissa shows you a product that guarantees bountiful crops.
- Veggies are hungry, vigorous crops, so if you want the best out of them, you have to feed the plants and nurture the soil; Troforte for Vegetables and Herbs does both!
- While a single application can last up to 5-6 months, Melissa recommends adding an extra dose during peak season, just before flowering and fruiting, to really promote a hefty crop.
- The granules can be dug into the soil prior to planting, or simply sprinkled on top around the crops and gently mixed into the top soil.
- And it does much more than just feed your plants; the granules are coated with up to 24 strains of beneficial soil microbes and fungi, as well as natural minerals. The microbes do a number of things from decomposing organic matter, improving soil structure, nitrogen fixing, nutrient building, and all sorts of other biological activities in the soil
- Plants grown with Troforte are even more drought-resistant, so your veggie patch will stand up better to the hotter months ahead - just make sure to water it in as soon as you apply it, as the water helps to activate those microbes.
P: (08) 9302 1633