DIY Flower Party in a Pot
Title: DIY Flower Party in a Pot
Broadcast: October 14th 2017
Presenter: Bonnie-Marie Hibbs
When we think of spring we think of all of the different brightly coloured flowers, and what better way to showcase them than all together in a pot? Bonnie shows us how.
- Bonnie chose plants with a warm pallete for her pot to reflect spring and summer vibes.
- Biden’s Campfire and Biden’s Gold Mount which are bee attracting which is important for bringing the pollinators into the garden.
- By adding a white flowering plant to the mix you can make all the other plants pop against one another.
- Water the plants in with some sea salt to help settle your roots and promote a strong healthy root system.
- In hotter climates it is important to water the plants every day, and in cooler climates every third to fourth day should be enough.
The Garden Gurus