Seasol Liquid All Purpose
Title: Seasol Liquid All Purpose
Broadcast: Nov 18th
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
This time of the year there’s a lot of new growth and flowering is just around the corner so it’s important to get your timing right with your pruning- don’t cut off all the new buds, let them flower, then prune. Today Nige shows us the best way to feed your garden this spring.
- You can imagine all this flowering requires a lot of energy so as well as water it’s good to use a good plant food.
- Adding compost to your soil is a must but for fast acting action you can’t go past a liquid plant food. PowerFeed really does the trick.
- PowerFeed is quick and easy to use and delivery everything your plants need.
- It contains highly soluble nutrients and the dynamic fish fertiliser the plants just love. It promotes flowering and fruit, enhances flower colours and making beautiful tasty fruit.
- PowerFeed works above and below ground and contains the liquid compost that helps build a really good soil structure, helps break down clay and retain moisture.
- You’ll be stimulating the growth of beneficial microbes that work their magic by breaking down and releasing soil nutrients so with the fish, the nutrients and the compost, you’re really in business.
P: 1800 335 508
AS SEEN ON