Succulent Planting Bowl
Title: Succulent Planting Bowl
Broadcast: March 10th 2018
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
Succulents are a really fascinating, interesting group of plants. Nigel works with the Echeveria ’Paul Bunyan’, Cotyledon and the Sedum Blue Pearl today.
- These succulents all come from dry areas so they are perfect for a feature bowl.
- The key to a successful feature bowl is the potting mix. Succulents need good drainage so Nigel uses a specialized mix for succulents which will drain well but also hold the moisture that the plants need.
- These plants are good to use together as the colours mix well together.
- The display will last a long time, all through the hot Aussie summer with minimal water usage.
- These are also great for gift use!
The Garden Gurus