Seasol Enriched Soil Recovery
Title: Seasol Enriched Soil Recovery
Broadcast: Mar 17th 2018
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
If you’ve got dry patches in your garden after a long hot dry summer, you have a problem. Trev shows us how to enrich our soils for a hot summer recovery.
- There’s not enough water getting into the soil here and there’s a few patches in Trev’s lawn that suggest it’s not getting in there, too.
- Once soils are thoroughly dry they have to be rewet and that's where a wetting agent really makes a big difference.
- All gardens benefit from an application of a wetting agent, but the complete fix is a wetting agent and liquid soil tonic and that adds a liquid compost into the soil at the same time.
- Once impossible, it’s not anymore thanks to those clever people at Seasol, they used a seaweed base, a super soil wetter and some liquid composts to improve the soils structure and health of the soil.
- Best of all they put it all in a 2 liter bottle so application is easy. Simply shake the bottle thoroughly, attach the hose and hose over the areas.
- This wetting agent is so effective you will see the soil bubbling in places, and that just means it’s working and the moisture is rapidly penetrating the soil below... All good news for your plants!
P: 1800 335 508