Keeping your Edges Trim
Title: Keeping your Edges Trim
Broadcast: Mar 31st 2018
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
If it’s a quality lawn mowing job you’re after, you really need well-trimmed, neat and tidy edges and for that you need a quality trimmer.
- A generous 43cm trimming path, means more trimming in less time.
- An edging attachment can be installed in a quick and easy process, by releasing one and putting on their other, providing a clean edge all times, much like a spaded edge only quicker and easier.
- Additionally, comes with a brush-cutter, cultivator, hedge-trimming tools and extension pole.
- With the 56cm double sided blades, the articulated hedge trimmer gives you all the angles you need, perfect for branches up to 20mm.
- Easy to start spring assist 4 stroke 29CC powered engine
- To clean up Nigel recommends using the Core Blower, a turbine blower running on 40-volt battery with the power of a petrol blower.
- As with all power tools, it is important to wear the proper safety gear.
P: 1300 951 594
AS SEEN ON