Preventing Caterpillars in your Garden
Title: Preventing Caterpillars in your Garden
Broadcast: April 14th 2018
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Caterpillars cause damage by chewing through leaves, fruit and vegetables, making plants look terrible and ruining your harvest. You need to treat your plants early to protect them from damage and Today Trev shows you how.
- You might not see the caterpillars themselves, as they can hide under leaves and be well camouflaged, but you'll see the devastation they cause.
- Caterpillars can be controlled with Yates Nature's Way Caterpillar Killer, also known as Dipel. It's based on a naturally occurring bacteria, Bacillus thuringiensis kurstaki, that specifically targets leaf eating caterpillars.
- After a caterpillar consumes sprayed foliage, it stops eating and will fall from the leaf a few days later.
- This is a comprehensive and effective caterpillar killer, controlling caterpillars of cabbage white butterfly, cabbage moth and apple moth plus loopers and budworm. It's also safe for beneficial insects such as ladybirds as well as pets, mammals and fish.
- Yates Nature's Way Caterpillar Killer Dipel is also approved for use in organic gardens by Australian Certified Organic, so you can naturally control one of the most common garden insect pests.
- Make sure you have some Yates Nature's Way Caterpillar Killer on hand so you can prevent caterpillars from destroying your precious plants.
P: 1300 369 074