Lawn Builder & the WA Lawn Addicts
Title: Lawn Builder & the WA Lawn Addicts
Broadcast: March 2 2019
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
Lawn: the pride and join of many a man (and woman’s!) garden. So passionate are some of these people, they’ve gone and dedicated a Facebook page to themselves, and have a few handy tips on how to help your lawn out as the cooler weather approaches.
- Autumn is the time to feed your lawn before it goes dormant. It needs the nutrients and strength to get through the winter months. In fact, the start of March is the perfect time, as the soil is still warm and there’s still active growth happening - both ideal conditions for nutrient intake.
- When mowing your lawn in the cooler months it’s best to raise your blades for a longer lawn – this allows for better photosynthesis and weed suppression.
- Scotts Law Builder has a huge range of products for everything you need to build and maintain a lush green lawn.
- Scotts Lawn Builder slow release fertiliser is exactly what it says – slow release, so it continuously feeds your lawn over a 3 month period. This helps eliminate wastage through run-off and leaching, and it prevents burning.
- This fertiliser doesn’t even need watering in, which is perfect for Australia’s water restrictions, and you don’t have to worry about your lawn burning either.
- Lawn Builder has a wide range of slow release fertilisers, designed for any type of lawn.
- Best of all, it’s safe for your pets and your kids.