Prepping your winter soils with Richgro
Title: Prepping your winter soils with Richgro
Broadcast: March 2 2019
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
With summer drawing to a close, now is the perfect time to feed the garden and boost your soil so it’s ready for winter. A good organic fertiliser is the healthiest way to give your garden the best chance of recovering from the harsh summer heat and to brace for the approaching cool weather.
- You need a good organic based and well-balanced fertiliser to help you get the most out of your garden. Richgro’s Complete Organics has all the best organic plant boosters, including potash, blood and bone and a good composted manure. All this bagged into one perfect mix that will boost the growth, quality and yield of your plants.
- There’s nothing harsh or nasty in this 100% certified organic fertiliser, which means you can start feeding your garden while the weather is still warm, and it won’t burn your plants.
- Fruiting and flowering plants and trees throw all their energy into producing the perfect crop, which means they’re drawing a lot of nutrients from the soil.
- Fertilising now will give you outstanding growth, colour and harvest right through the winter months.
- Richgro has a huge range of organic fertilisers, fit for any spot in your garden.