Gearing Up the Veggie Bed for Winter
Title: Gearing Up the Veggie Bed for Winter
Broadcast: April 6, 2019
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
It’s important to adequately prepare your veggie garden for winter in order to get consistent produce all year round. During winter your veggies can often get starved of nutrients so it’s important to use the right fertilizers and compost to ensure your veggies thrive.
- Mushroom compost is an environmentally friendly, water saving, organic byproduct of mushroom farming. Full of rich beneficial organic nutrients it can be used both as a soil improver or a mulch.
- Mushroom compost is great way to prepare your soil to plant winter vegetables such as onions, broccoli and cauliflower
- Richgro Organic Vegetable and Tomato fertilizer ensures your veggies get all the good organic gear they require, it is full of nutrients and that means better tasting more nutritious veggies for you.
- It can be applied at the start of planting and again while your plants are growing to ensure maximum benefit to your plants and in turn to you.
- Richgro Beat A Bug, made from chilli and garlic, is a great natural way to control a large range of annoying sucking and chewing pests like aphids and caterpillars. It’s safe for all your plants and ensures your hard-grown veggies are left for you to enjoy in your own time.