Making Garden Chores Easy with Holman Hose Reel
Title: Making Garden Chores Easy with Holman Hose Reel
Broadcast: April 6, 2019
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Many people struggle with the fight to unravel their hose reel. Holman’s new innovative design takes ease and comfort when gardening to a whole new level.
- On standard hose reels, one of the first things to go is the retractor spring. Holman have avoided this issue by removing the spring from their new design, replacing it with a rechargeable lithium ion battery.
- The lithium ion battery only requires 4-5 hours to fully charge and easy to remove or replace, just sliding in or out of the top of the reel casing.
- All you need to install Holman’s new hose reel is a drill, your new Holman hose reel and a post or wall to mount it on.
- This hose reel uses a UV stabilized medium to high yield 30m garden hose with a grip and lock heavy duty brass hose fitting which is sure to outlast a standard plastic one.
- It has a full 180o swivel range ensuring easy access to the garden from any angle.
- The latest Holman hose is capable of withstanding up to 1000KPA of pressure, far more than your average household garden water pressure. Testament to the heavy-duty rugged engineering of this hose reel.
- Unlike many other hose reels, if you damage Holman’s new hose it is not the end of the entire system. Simply just buy a new hose and easily replace it into the existing case.