The Evolution of Sproutwell
Title: The Evolution of Sproutwell
Broadcast: April 13, 2019
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
Greenhouses are the perfect way to stay in the garden all year long by providing a consistent and stable growing environment. The folks at Sproutwell are experts in the greenhouse industry and have a variety of designs, shapes and sizes to suit any garden.
- Being able to grow in greenhouses means you can extend the growing season, protect plants from pests and weather, and enables you can produce a wide variety of plants.
- The Garden Pro from the Hobby House range is the best starter greenhouse, coming in a wide variety of sizes. It’s suited to the more budget conscious gardener and is easy to assemble.
- The Garden Pro can withstand winds over 90km/h, and is designed with sliding, lockable doors, roof vents, ridge and eve bracing, and a guttering system to collect all the rain water.
- The Grange Series is for the larger gardens and bigger projects, used in both the residential and commercial agricultural industry. Its slick design is very robust and easy to assemble, and its engineering is backed up with a certificate of compliance as required under the building act.
- The Grange structure can extend up to 20m. Each extension is 2m in length and can easily be added at any stage.
- The Orangery Glasshouse range is like a conservatory, with the highest quality design and structure, adding old fashion English style and beauty to the backyard.
- The Orangery is also quick to assemble and easily extendable, designed to fit the required space.
- Sproutwell even has a hot tub and sauna range to compliment your new greenhouse.