Segment: Growing Green
Episode: Spring 2019, Ep01
Presenter: Bonnie-Marie Hibbs
TX Date: 7th September 2019
Bonnie shows us how to keep the pests away from our vegetable garden.
- There are three varieties of greenhouse covers from Whites, so you can choose the style that best meets your needs.
- The first style is the Clear Cover Greenhouse. This one is great for strawberries, tomatoes and leafy vegetables like lettuce. It has a transparent mesh cover, which still allows for the sunlight to reach the plants. It also allows for air and rainwater to pass through it.
- The second cover is the Mesh Cover Bug ‘n’ Shade. It has a protective shade mesh and is perfect for sensitive plants like your root vegetables, beans and annuals. It provides the perfect shaded environment.
- The third cover is the Insect Resistant Grow Tunnel. A mesh cover keeps your plants protected while still giving them access to fresh air, rain and sunshine.
- These greenhouse covers by Whites are easy to install and you can check out the range at your local garden centre.