Edging Your Bets
Segment: Edging Your Bets
Episode: Spring 2019, Ep07
Presenter: Bonnie-Marie Hibbs
TX Date: 19th October 2019
Garden edging is a great way to keep your lawn under control.
- While removing lawn runners by hand is effective, it is extremely time consuming.
- The Whites Oxy-Shield Interlocking Edging Strip is made from a specially formulate durable steel with a special protective coating. The rust like colour is intentional, and will continue to oxidise to an earthy colour, and is corrosion and flaking resistant.
- This is easy to install – simply lay the edging strips into place and join the pieces together by using the interlocking tabs. This creates a continuous length.
- On a more curvaceous garden be, these strips can be fitted to the curve easily, as they are quite flexible.
- This is simple and easy, and will make all the difference to your garden.