The Lighting Basics
Segment: The Lighting Basics
Episode: Spring 2019, Ep08
Presenter: Bonnie-Marie Hibbs
TX Date: 26th October 2019
If you’re looking for a new and exciting way to bring your garden to life, you might want to look into garden lighting.
- The Holman Garden lights can create a completely new atmosphere for your outdoor spaces.
- Unlike other garden light systems, the Holman garden lights are easy to install, making a great DIY project, all thanks to the plug and socket system.
- The modular set up process makes installing and expanding your setup a breeze, with no electrician needed.
- The lights operate on a low voltage, so you can enjoy the benefits of having a pretty display without worrying about the impact on the environment or the electricity bill.
- You can use the lights to highlight significant trees in your yard, or other features such as swimming pools.
- The lights sync to the Holman iGardener app on your smartphone – from here you can control the light intensity, zones, timer options, and even colour with any of the RGB lights.
- The lights are made from die cast aluminium, with a water and dust protection rating of IP67 – they’ll be able to withstand Australian garden conditions.