Segment: Garden Up
Episode: Spring 2019, Ep9
Presenter: Bonnie-Marie Hibbs
TX Date: 2nd November 2019
By utilising walls, fences and other vertical surfaces, you can maximise the growing space in your garden.
- The Whites Mix and Match range allows you to use a selection of different size pots and brackets, giving you the chance to grow a number of different plants while matching the pots and hooks to a surface of your choice.
- The pots have a water-smart design, with an integrated saucer. This will conserve any water that the plants might need at a later date, and helps us to avoid overwatering our plants.
- You can use a number of different plants for your garden wall, such as Bacopa plants, which can flower for up to 9 months.
- Bidens attract pollinators into the garden, and come in charcoal or latte colours.
- You can mount these pots onto trellises, wire frames and more – there are hooks that will be able to accommodate what you need.