When the Tough Gets Going
Segment: When the Tough Gets Going
Episode: Spring 2019, Ep9
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
TX Date: 2nd November 2019
There are a number of different shovels out there, and you want to make sure you’re using the right one for your task.
- For post hole digging, you need to be using a post hole shovel.
- The Cyclone post hole shovel not only looks good, it has a supersocket, which provides superior strength and greater leverage.
- Reinforced PE-coated fibreglass handles and extra-large steel collars make this range ideal for larger digging tasks, and the large non-slip foot treat provides added digging force.
- The general-purpose shovel is perfect for digging pits, trenches and narrow holes, and works great for planting and landscaping.
- Use the post hole pincer shovel by shoving it into the dirt and opening the handles. It is made in Japan from high strength steel.
- Before you start digging, be sure to check for pipes and other services.