Segment: English Lavender
Episode: Spring 2019, Ep10
Presenter: Bonnie-Marie Hibbs
TX Date: 23rd November 2019
If you want to introduce bees to your garden, a plant like lavender will be perfect for you.
- Lavandula angustifolia, or English lavender, is a great compact form of lavender with a rounded shape, making a great border plant or low growing hedge.
- The flowers emerge on long, elegant stems from late spring through to late summer, with the most brilliant blue colour.
- This is the edible form of lavender, and can be used for added flavour in cakes, or to make lavender oil.
- The packaging is top notch, and your flowers are guaranteed to arrive safely.
- Garden Express are offering a discount for Garden Gurus viewers – whereas a 5-pack would normally cost $32.50, you can get your hands on some for just $25.