Hose-on Lawn Food
Segment: Hose-on Lawn Food
Episode: Spring 2019, Ep13
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
TX Date: 7th December 2019
Feeding your lawn through the growing season helps to keep it looking good by providing important nutrients like nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium plus all the trace elements.
- Fert-o-Lawn contains up to 60 natural minerals plus a suite of up to 24 strains of carefully selected Australian cultured microbes that maintain the soil healthy.
- The microbes break down the minerals making them readily available for your lawn. They also reduce the need for expensive pesticides and herbicides.
- Troforte Fert-o-Lawn is proudly made in Australia to suit our unique soils and weather.
- Fert-o-Lawn can just be spread and watered in. The small size of its granules allows them not to be picked up by lawn mowers and only 3 applications per year are required to maintain amazing lawns.
- New to the range is the Troforte liquid lawn food. Covering up to 240 sq metres, this product is low odour, river and reef safe and suitable for all types of lawns including buffalo; it lasts up to 3 months.