Segment: Soil Booster
Episode: Spring 2019, Ep14
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
TX Date: 21st December 2019
Nigel explains the benefits of the new Seasol Plant & Soil Booster, and how to use it.
- As plants grow, they require more care and nutrients. Seasol Plant and Soil Booster is a natural pelletised complete garden health treatment.
- It’s packed full of organic ingredients (seaweed, natural compost and organic matter), so it looks after your garden naturally above and below the ground for higher yields of vibrant flowers and tastier fruit and vegetables.
- You can apply this all year round at a rate of 100gr per square metre every 6-8 weeks or as required.
- It contains a rich blend of ready to use nutrients for healthy growth, flowering & fruiting. It helps plants cope with heat, drought, frost, pests and diseases. It also improves soil moisture retention and nutrients uptake.
- Pellets are great on the garden and also when transplanting. They are good on pots as well as lawns.