Outdoor Inspiration Lighting
Segment: Outdoor Inspiration Lighting
Episode: Spring 2019, Ep14
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
TX Date: 21st December 2019
Garden lights are great for enhancing the look of your home and highlighting your plants. While in the past many options were wither not durable or incredibly expensive, everything has changed now with these new systems.
- The Holman garden lighting is a plug and socket system which ensures that the low voltage electrics are protected from moisture. It is simple to install and it offers a number of different lights for different effects.
- The controller is linked to your smartphone via Bluetooth, allowing you to be in charge of the light display, the colours, etc… and it can all be turned on and off from the comfort of your seat!
- Connected to this is the 1p67 rated cabling, which is effectively waterproof.
- There are a few lighting options available, each providing completely different effects.
- If you want to highlight certain aspects of your garden, spotlights are the best solution. The larger 100mm lights are ideal to light up bigger trees, while the smaller 75mm ones are perfect for positioning around the garden in order to add depth within plants foliage or to light up a garden-bed.
- Wall washing is a particularly good way to highlight a feature wall, poolside or even the side of a walkway. You can achieve this is by pointing the spotlight towards the wall so the maximum amount of light is dispersed.
- You can create a real statement to your home by simply adding a few path lights leading to your front door. They make it a lot safer at night too!
- All these lights are available in a range of sizes and colours to best suit your home and personal style.
AS SEEN ON