Kid Friendly Lawns
Segment: Kid Friendly Lawns
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
TX Date: 4th April 2020
A good lawn is great for the kids, and to maximise the fun time you need to make sure youre keeping it fit and healthy.
- This is the perfect time of year to give your lawn a good feed and much needed health boost before winter.
- Feeding your lawn is a quick and simple process you can broadcast the fertiliser by hand, or use a spreader to ensure more even distribution.
- Getting the right balance of nutrients will help to repair your grass and protect it from future damage. Without food to develop side shoots and thickness, your lawns wear and tear will open it up to the invasion of weeds.
- Lawn Builder has a tailored balance of important nutrients, including a High Nitrogen Formulation, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sulphur and Iron.
- Lawn Builder uses a high-performance slow release technology that has been employed across professional golf courses, Olympic stadiums and sports grounds.
- You dont have to water Lawn Builder in, which saves time and precious water. The fertiliser will be activated once it gets wet.
- For a thicker, healthier lawn, make sure youre regularly mowing. This will aerate to alleviate compaction.
- This is the time to raise the mowing height for winter, as a longer lawn is better equipped to shade out weed germination, improve photosynthesis and reduce wear and tear.