Segment: Garden Health
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
TX Date: 11th April 2020
Autumn is the perfect time of year to get stuck into some garden maintenance.
- With over 20 years of dedicated research into the role that beneficial soil microbes play in keeping soils healthy, Troforte have managed to fuse billions of microbes onto the prills that activate once they get wet.
- The microbes are essential for breaking down organic matter and nutrients, making them readily available for plants, while the breaking down process adds to the soil and improves its health.
- Healthy soils are full of these microbes while poor soils lack them, so you want to make sure that you’re adding them to replenish the soil’s supply after summer. Plant growth naturally uses a lot of energy and draws huge amounts of nutrients up from the soil through the roots.
- Your plants will appreciate the extra nutrients – there are up to 60 minerals here. Troforte is the only fertiliser in the world that contains this combination of beneficial microbes, minerals and controlled release fertiliser all in one product.
- If you have a small area to feed, the 3.5kg tubs are ideal. There are 10kg tubs available for bigger jobs.
- The microbes stay active for 11 months after opening the tub as long as it’s stored in a cool, dry place such as your garage shelf.