Cultivation & Lawn
Segment: Cultivation & Lawn
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
TX Date: 9th May 2020
When you’re working on a time frame in your garden, you can’t afford to compromise on the quality of your tools. European engineering is famous for its quality, and the Wolf-Garten Range is no exception.
- The Wolf-Garten Range uses a click system – simply click to one of the handle options (140cm wood handle or the 150cm alloy handle).
- The true test of any tool is its ability to move heavy soils, and the cultivator attachment does this beautifully. This is the perfect time to aerate your soil, and this will definitely do the trick.
- There are a selection of attachments available, including a great sand rake with heavy duty tynes for levelling. This is something you should be doing with lawn areas before winter sets in.
- The most common job in autumn is raking up leaves and debris – simply click on the leaf rake attachment. This is an adjustable rake, allowing you to size it for the particular job you’re doing.
- The click system means you can have multiple tools in a small shed and not take up huge amounts of room.
- Normally garden tools are sold in garden centres, but you can only pick up the Wolf-Garten tools through professional dealers, who will demonstrate the design features to ensure you get what you need.
- There is a lifetime warranty on these tools, so you don’t need to worry about throwing away tools every second year.