Bonnie’s Planting Tips
Story: Bonnie’s Planting Tips
Presenter: Bonnie-Marie Hibbs
Air Date: 22nd August 2020
Bonnie makes a fantastic mixed planter while in lockdown, using a range of gorgeous plants.
- Hellebore Charmer is a brand-new release for the season.
- Unlike its sisters, it will stay nice and compact.
- It has beautiful rose-pink flowers that sit proudly above the foliage.
- Iberis Candytuft is a great little ground cover because it won’t get overly big, which ideal for a mixed planter.
- It produces stunning little white flowers from mid-winter to mid-spring.
- Heuchera Lime Marmalade is perfect for mixed planters because of its vibrant foliage.
- All these plants require a free-draining soil so use a premium quality potting mix.