Story: Artificial Turf
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Air Date: 5th September 2020
Artificial turf has come a long way over the years and is now far more realistic and functional than the first artificial grasses that were available.
- Superior Artificial Turf Supplies work with the world’s leading manufacturer in artificial grass who uses quality German technology to produce a scientifically advanced product.
- Perth Stadium features a unique combination technology of artificial turf and real grass to deliver one of the best appearances and playing surfaces available.
- Superior Artificial Turf Supplies has 4 authentic colours for you to choose from. Their grasses even have a layer of thatch, contributing to their realistic appearance.
- Like most things in life, you pay for what you get so look at the thicker ply and make sure you check the base material. It needs to have channels for drainage, something you can only get from a quality supplier.
- A quality company will give you a promise of the UV protection, possibly the most important thing in Australia’s hot extended sunlight conditions.
- Artificial turf uses very little water and requires a fraction of the maintenance of living grass. It is perfect for shady or narrow parts of your garden where living grass won’t survive.
- Artificial turf will generally cost around $20 to $30 per square metre, plus installation depending in the quality of it.
- Superior Artificial Turf Supplies usually focus on big jobs like playing fields, but they are also there to help homeowners and landscapers. Start your search by asking their team what options will be best for you.
For more information, head to