Hanging Veggie Baskets
Story: Hanging Veggie Baskets
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
Air Date: 26th September 2020
Nigel shares a fantastic and unique way to spruce up a plain wall or fence in your garden.
- The Garden Up Mix ’n’ Match range from Whites is perfect for a quick and easy DIY project.
- Position the mesh grid before screwing it onto the wall, using a spirit level to make sure it’s straight. You can screw straight through into timber, but you’ll need plugs and screws for masonry.
- The pots come in various shapes, sizes and colours. Each one comes with a compatible hook that allows you to hang it where you want on the mesh.
- These are terrific for growing herbs and vegetables like chilli, mint, sage, tomatoes, coriander and basil.
- There are also pots in the range that can be screwed straight onto the wall, meaning there’s no need for the mesh grid.
For more information, head to