Rejuvenate Your Garden
Story: Rejuvenate Your Garden
Presenter: Sue McDougall
Air Date: 3rd October 2020
Everybody knows that good soil is crucial for a good garden. Sue shares a fantastic way to improve your soil and make sure your garden flourishes.
- It’s essential that you feed your soil just as much as your plants, as the soil will determine whether your garden struggles or thrives.
- Earthworms work through the organic matter in the soil and convert it into a form that your plants can absorb.
- Earthworms aren’t your only friend in the garden. There are beneficial bacteria, fungi and protozoa in the soil that are working in the soil, all for the benefit of the plants.
- Decomposers, like saprophytic fungi, covert organic matter into goodness for plants. You want these sorts of organisms working hard for you.
- Troforte has developed products that have changed the way we feed our plants, ensuring we improve the soil with every feed.
- Troforte Rejuven8tor contains up to 24 different beneficial microbes and 60 minerals that will benefit the soil and in turn the plants.
- It’s easy to use and releases over 3 to 4 months. It also has a shelf life of up to 11 months, but it needs to be stored in a cool, dark place.
- Don’t forget to water it in to activate the microbes and let them get to work in your garden.
For more information, head to