Story: Aloe Collections
Presenter: Sue McDougall
Air Date: 31st October 2020
If you’re looking for a plant that requires little effort but still looks good, then aloes are perfect for you.
- Aloes are incredibly hardy, making them one of the most reliable landscape plants you’ll find.
- They are not new; they’ve actually been grown in gardens across the country for years.
- Aloes love sunshine and dry, 45-degree days.
- They don’t like heavy clay soil, so if your soil doesn’t drain freely then you should plant them in a clay pot.
- It doesn’t matter if you let your aloes dry out in between watering. They’ll still thrive.
- Aloes create a stunning display when planted in groups of 3 or more.
- Garden Express has 2 aloe collections, each consisting of 3 plants.
- The first collection includes Big Red, Outback Orange and Erik the Red. The second collection includes Echidna, Bush Baby Yellow and Sparkler.
- In a special offer just for The Garden Gurus viewers, you can get both collections for just $45.00. That’s 20% off.
For more information, head to
AS SEEN ON