Lush Green Lawns
Story: Lush Green Lawns
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Air Date: 31st October 2020
Trevor shares a few tips and tricks to ensure your lawn is strong and healthy in time for summer.
- Your lawns shallow roots are the ones that take up moisture and nutrients.
- Energy from the sun is absorbed through the foliage, keeping it lush, strong and healthy.
- Lawn needs a lot of sun; the less sun you have, the thinner it will be.
- Good irrigation is essential. The deeper the soil below the roots, the stronger the lawn and the less water it needs.
- Seasol for Lush Green Lawns is designed to feed and revitalise your lawn.
- It is absorbed through the foliage, having an almost instant greening effect and promoting strong growth.
- Seasol for Lush Green Lawns conditions the soil, bolstering the health of your lawn and improving the roots ability to take up nutrients.
- It contains a wetting agent that will ensure the water you’re putting on your lawn gets to its roots.
- Shake the pack before hosing it over your lawn. One 2L pack will cover 200m2.
For more information, head to
AS SEEN ON