Environmental Pool Maintenance
Story: Environmental Pool Maintenance
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Air Date: 7th November 2020
Trevor visits Paul Farmer from WA Pool Warehouse to get the rundown on how to have a beautiful pool in a beautiful garden.
- WA Pool Warehouse are located in Perth and have 7 outlets servicing the metro area.
- They have grown quickly to service the state because they’ve got the biggest and best range of pool care options and most importantly, they know their stuff.
- Try and keep leaves out of the pool as much as you possibly can. This will make your pool much easier to look after in the long run.
- Plants and pools are not suited to each other so the further your plants are from your pool, the better.
- When taking your water from a winterised state to a ready to swim state, it’s important to get your pool water tested upfront.
- Most pool shops run a spin disk machine which tests 10 different parameters in pool water chemistry.
- If you want plants by your pool, make sure you use large leaf plants, like Golden Cane Palms and Philodendrons.
- Strappy leaf plants can also be fantastic, like Mondo Grass and Deities.
For more information, head to