Spring Bulbs (Pre-order)
Story: Spring Bulbs (Pre-order)
Presenter: Bonnie-Marie Hibbs
Air Date: 21st November 2020
Even though we’re going into summer, it’s the perfect time to begin planting next year’s spring flowers.
- Tulips come in an assortment of colours, with both single and multicoloured varieties.
- Most tulips will grow happily in pots or the garden with all day sun and no need for lifting.
- If you find yourself in a warmer climate where your winters are mild, chilling your bulbs each year is a great option. This will guarantee better quality flowers.
- Tulips can be planted close together to create an instant and impactful display.
- Garden Express has a selection of spring bulbs for you to browse and pre-order now. These will be delivered in February next year, which is a great time for planting.
- If you pre-order your spring bulbs, you could save 20- 50%. There’s also free shipping on orders over $50.00.
For more information, head to