Prepping Your Lawn for Summer
Story: Prepping Your Lawn for Summer
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
Air Date: 28th November 2020
With summer almost upon us, it’s a great time to get your garden into shape and ready for all the fun that it brings.
- Give your lawn a good feed using Scotts Lawn Builder. It has all the nutrients your lawn needs for summer.
- It contains iron and magnesium that feed and green your lawn while also keeping it healthy.
- Scotts Lawn Builder is also high in nitrogen, which will give your lawn a deep green colour within three days.
- This unique formula prevents surge growth by feeding your lawn over a 3-month period.
- It helps develop a deeper root system and thicker foliage, so your lawn is better equipped to handle the inevitable wear and tear that occurs over summer.
- Your other plants will also need a feed before summer starts. Osmocote Controlled Release Fertiliser is full of essential nutrients for healthy growth.
- The nutrients are released as the plant requires them, providing optimum plant performance with less fertiliser and very little excess or leeching.
For more information, head to